The growing natural can
- Dimensions: 9 x 7 cm; 0,10kg
- 30 cans in a decorative counter display
- Assortment can be chosen freely
- Shelf life of ecocans is 2 years (store in dry conditions)
- Available languages: German, English, French
An ecocan is a can made of compressed bamboo fibers which are filled with a special fertilizer and seeds. The final production of the ecocubes is being done in our own production facility in Austria.
And that's how easy you bring the ecocan to life - open the can, use the lid as a saucer, water, and place it at a bright place. After a few days little green seedlings start germinating. When the plant outgrows the ecocan just put the entire can in a pot and cover with soil or bury outside. The can made from bamboo will slowly decompose and turn into valuable fertilizer for the plant.