Plants from the ecobag
- Dimensions: 22 x 13 cm; 0,10 kg
- 30 bags in one box
- Optional decorative counter display
- Assortment can be chosen freely
- The ecobags have a shelf life of up to 2 years (have to be stored under dry conditions)
- Available languages: German, English, French
The ecobag consists of recycled craft paper on the outside and is coated with corn starch on the inside. This combination makes the bag water proof on the inside and, at the same time, keeps it 100% biodegradable.
The ecobag is filled with special growing media and comes with bag of seeds. Just cut open the ecobag, tear open the seed bag, and sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil. Add some water and after a couple of days the ecobag will come to life. You will see small green seedlings appearing from the soil.
With good care and after a couple of weeks, the plants will grow to become herbs, flowers, and vegetables which can be harvested or start to bloom. The compostable ecobag can be planted entirely in a regular pot or outside and will later turn into valuable nutrition for the plant.